MULTI DRUG OF ABUSE (DOA) INTEGRATED CUP TEST - URINE - 6 PANEL
- Simple to use, rapid results, effective and reliable
- Easy to read results - one narcotic per strip
- Ensures discretion
- Individual test strips in a closed protected chamber
- Rapidly Detect substances of abuse in a urine specimen
Drug Test Substance and Cut-off for each drug:
- Amphetamine (AMP) 500 ng/ml
- Methamphetamine (MET) 500 ng/ml
- Benzodiazepine (BZO) 300 ng/ml
- Cocaine (COC) 150 ng/ml
- Marijuana (THC) 50 ng/ml
- Opiates (OPI) 2000 ng/ml
Multi-DOA (Drug of Abuse) 6 Panel Urine Cup Test is used to obtain a visual qualitative test result and is intended to assist in the determination of substances of abuse compliance.
Ships in cases of 25 per case and individual test kits have short expiry dates. Please use within 2 to 3 months of purchase.
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) or Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) are the preferred confirmatory methods. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.