We provide Competency Training for all Industrial, work-place and Law-Enforcement Alcoscan & iBlow breathalyser models.
- On Site Training: R699.00 incl vat per person excluding travel rates at R8,50 per kilometer from 29 Plantation Road, The Gardens, Johannesburg, 2192 OR from The Waverley Business Park, Observatory, Cape Town as well as any flights and accommodation costs if required to stay over night.
- Training sessions last approximately 2 to 3 hours depending on Questions and Answer Session.
- Minimum number of persons to be trained on site is 10 persons with 10 persons in each session. Minimum away training fee per session is R6999 incl. vat
- Training at Alcohol Breathalysers offices in JHB: R699.00 incl vat per person.
- Any number of persons from 1 person can be trained at our offices in The Gardens, Johannesburg or at our Cape Town Office at the The Waverley Business Park, Observatory, Cape Town.
Basic instruction for personal breathalyser models AL2500, AL2500E and AL5500 is provided for in the product user guides and competency training is not offered for these models.