MULTI-DRUG URINE CUP TEST - 7 Panel
- Simple to use, rapid results, effective and reliable
- Very competitively priced
- Easy to read results - one narcotic per strip
- Ensures discretion
- Individual test strips in a closed protected chamber
Test Substance and Cut-off for each drug:
- Amphetamine (AMP) 500 ng/ml
- Methamphetamine (MET) 500 ng/ml
- Benzodiazepine (BZO) 300 ng/ml
- Cocaine (COC) 150 ng/ml
- Marijuana (THC) 50 ng/ml
- Opiates (OPI) 2000 ng/ml
- Methaqualone (MQL) 300 ng/ml
Multi-Drug 7 Panel Urine Cup Test is used to obtain a visual qualitative test result and is intended to assist in the determination of drug compliance.
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) or Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) are the preferred confirmatory methods. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.