Automated No-Contact Entrance Breathalyser EBS010 with Hydraulic Bracket is a high speed industry breathalyser suitable for installation at gates, entrances to sites, turnstiles, refineries and at pedestrian entrance points or as a standalone voluntary alcohol test unit.
EBS010 contains an Ethanol Specific Fuel Cell sensor and is capable of providing up to 12 tests per minute when installed as a standalone breathalyser but when fully integrated into access control provides on average up to 6 tests per minute.
- EBS010 Entrance Breathalyser fitted to a robust hydraulic bracket
- Total Weight: 7.5kgs
- Height: 100cm Width: 30cm
- Wall-mounting back plate included
- All gate / door / T&A / Clocking outputs available as per standard EBS010
Simple to install and easy to use:
- Ready for self-install - simply connect the power to a 220V/240V AC plug point.
- Interchangeable / removable fuel cell sensor modules. Buy a spare for calibration intervals.
- Suitable for multiple heights of users.
- Any electrician or handyman can install against any wall with 6 raw bolts.
- Use with OR without paper straws. Order from us.
- Easy to clean with NON-ALCOHOL Steri-Wipes. Order from us.
Production Lead-Time & Freight:
- 1 to 2 weeks after 100% pre-payment depending on stock availability.
- Excludes delivery costs.
Annual calibration of EBS010 sensors is recommended as calibration certificates provide for a 12 month calibration validity.
Includes a 12 month calibration certificate. Sensors are exchangeable.
ALWAYS use breathalysers correctly in-line with operating instructions, DO NOT trick breathalysers to generate False Positives and ENSURE that sound legal policies & procedures are in place before testing.